PondPro is a microbial formulation used to reduce total organic matter (TOM) during the preparation of aquaculture ponds. At the end of harvesting, large amount of organic wastes and other toxic compounds from left over feed, animal wastes and other organic matter have accumulated and changed the natural ecosystem of pond water.
PondPro, when it is added to the aquaculture pond, will create a biological chain reaction by producing greater population of natural bacteria and enzymes to hasten the organic waste removal. This action improves water quality by providing a more diverse and synergistic microbial population.
- Removes organic bottom sludge
- Reduces excess Nitrate & Phosphate levels
- Eliminates Odors & Toxins
- Limits the activity of harmful bacteria
- Improve beneficial phytoplankton growth, dissolved oxygen levels, biosecurity and ecological balance of the pond system
- Appearance: Tanish, white colored free flowing powder
- Odor: Typical fermentation odor, pleasant
- Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacturing date
- Packaging Options: Bulk powder in 40lbs Pails or 1lb Foil Packets