AquaVive contains a synergistic blend of natural, beneficial and safe microorganisms and rich source of hydrolytic enzymes like Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Xylanase, Amylase and many others. It facilitates faster degradation of organic waste materials accumulated in the pond soil and water during the farming cycle. An excellent product for removal of organic wastes and toxic nitrogenous materials from soil for next cycle.
AquaVive keeps the pond ecosystem healthy and sustainable. It is formulated to mix with feed, as a feed additive, and suitable for direct feeding. Direct feeding improves biosecurity by evicting pathogens from HPS and improve digestibility and support faster growth. AquaVive can be blended with feed in the feed factory or it can be mixed with feed before application.
- Faster removal of organic bottom sludge and toxic metabolites in pond soil/water
- Maintain healthy pond ecosystem for faster growth and productivity
- Reduce total organic matter (TOM) and eliminate ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, H2S etc.
- Promote growth of plants by releasing nutrients by digesting organic wastes
- Enhance dissolved oxygen availability and minimize water-exchange
- Restore biosecurity of pond water and prevent onset of diseases
- Effective in both fresh water and salt water
- Appearance: Tanish, white colored free flowing powder
- Odor: Typical fermentation odor, pleasant
- Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacturing date
- Packaging Options: Bulk powder in 10 lb Pails or 1 lb Foil Packets.
- Storage: Store in cool, dry conditions. Avoid moisture.