EcoBio is a multipurpose biological product for treatment of organic wastes from various sources. EcoBio contains a dry blend of synergistic and dynamic microorganisms capable of producing powerful digestive enzymes to degrade the organic sludge. When applied, this product initiates rapid growth and proliferation of "bio-flocs" and release of extracellular enzymes like lipase, protease, amylase, cellulase, xylanase, pectinase, urease, phosphatase, peptidase, and many others.
The enzymes mediate a series of biochemical reactions which culminate in the rapid degradation of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fibers, celluloses, and plant materials present in the bottom sludge. EcoBio contains specialized aerobic and facultative anaerobic strains of bacteria capable of eliminating hydrogen sulphide, reduce build up of ammonia, nitrite and nitrate in the pond water and soil.
Very effective in biodegrading organic wastes found in:
- Shrimp pond after harvesting and during grow-out cycle
- Waste water plants and holding ponds with organic waste discharges
- Lagoons, ponds, lakes & canals
- Aquariums, reservoirs, fountains
- Animal farms, lift stations & septic systems